1. Whoever, without violence or intimidation and without there being consent, perpetrates acts against the sexual freedom or indemnity of another person, shall be convicted of sexual abuse, with a sentence of imprisonment from one to three years or a fine of eighteen to twenty- four months.
2. For the purposes of the preceding Section, non-consensual sexual abuse is deemed to be that perpetrated on persons who are unconscious, or whose mental disorder is taken advantage of, as well as those committed by overcoming the will of the victim using narcotics, drugs or any other natural or chemical substance that is appropriate for such purpose.
3. The same punishment shall be imposed when consent is obtained by the offender availing himself of a situation of manifest superiority that deprives the victim of liberty.
4. In all the preceding cases, when the sexual abuse consists of vaginal, anal or oral penetration, or inserting body parts or objects into either of the former two orifices, the offender shall be punished with a sentence of imprisonment from four to ten years.
5. The penalties stated in this Article shall be imposed in the upper half if the circumstance of 3a. or that of 4a. of those foreseen in Section 1 of Article 180 of this Code concur.
1. Whoever, by deceit, engages in acts of a sexual nature with a person over the age of thirteen and under the age of sixteen shall be punished with a sentence of imprisonment from one to two years, or a fine of twelve to twenty-four months.
2. When the acts consist of vaginal, anal or oral penetration, or inserting body parts or objects into either of the former two orifices, the punishment shall be prison from two to six years. The punishment shall be imposed in its the upper half if circumstances 3 or 4 of those foreseen in Article 180.1 of this Code concur.