Spanish Criminal Code | We specialize in Sexual Abuse
At Palladino Pellón & Associates, our experienced and dedicated attorneys fight for the best possible outcome in your case. With over a combined 30 years of courtroom experience, we do everything we can to protect you and your future. We work hard and care deeply about achieving results for our clients.
We are well-regarded as one of the best criminal law firms in Spain, and we specialize in sexual abuse. Our experienced team of criminal lawyers can represent you in any Spanish court for your sexual abuse case. We can provide criminal law advice, assist you with a criminal appeal or provide representation and specialist advice for a criminal trial.
When you need assistance from an experienced attorney, contact Palladino Pellón Law Firm by calling +34 678 29 88 44 or by email to email@example.com and get help 24/7
...if the sexual abuse consists of vaginal, anal or oral penetration, or inserting body parts or objects into either of the former two orifices, the offender shall be punished with a sentence of imprisonment from four to ten years... We are Sexual Abuse Lawyers in Spain
Spanish Criminal Law on Sexual Abuse
Organic Act 10/1995, dated 23rd November, on the Criminal Code | Article 181 | Article 182
1. Whoever, without violence or intimidation and without there being consent, perpetrates deeds against the sexual freedom or indemnity of another person, shall be convicted of sexual abuse, with a sentence of imprisonment from one to three years or a fine of eighteen to twenty- four months.
2. For the purposes of the preceding Section, non-consensual sexual abuse is deemed to be that perpetrated on persons who are unconscious, or whose mental disorder is taken advantage of, as well as those committed by overcoming the will of the victim using narcotics, drugs or any other natural or chemical substance that is appropriate for such purpose.
3. The same punishment shall be imposed if consent is obtained by the offender availing himself of a situation of manifest superiority that deprives the victim of liberty.
4. In all the preceding cases, if the sexual abuse consists of vaginal, anal or oral penetration, or inserting body parts or objects into either of the former two orifices, the offender shall be punished with a sentence of imprisonment from four to ten years.
5. The penalties stated in this Article shall be imposed in the upper half if the circumstance of 3a. Or that of 4a. of those foreseen in Section 1 of Article 180 of this Code concur.
We specialize in Sexual Abuse | Sexual Abuse Lawyers in Spain
1. Whoever, by deceit or by abusing a recognised position of trust, authority or influence over the victim, engages in acts of a sexual nature with a person over the age of sixteen and under the age of eighteen shall be punished with a prison sentence of one to three years.
2. If the deeds consist of vaginal, anal or oral penetration, or inserting body parts or objects into either of the former two orifices, the punishment shall be prison from two to six years. The punishment shall be imposed in its the upper half if circumstances 3 or 4 of those foreseen in Article 180.1 of this Code concur.