At Palladino Pellón & Associates, our experienced and dedicated attorneys fight for the best possible outcome in your case. With over a combined 30 years of courtroom experience, we do everything we can to protect you and your future. We work hard and care deeply about achieving results for our clients.
We are well-regarded as one of the best criminal law firms in Spain, and we specialize in murders. Our experienced team of criminal lawyers can represent you in any Spanish court for your murder case. We can provide criminal law advice, assist you with a criminal appeal or provide representation and specialist advice for a criminal trial.
When you need assistance from an experienced attorney, contact Palladino Pellón Law Firm by calling +34 678 29 88 44 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and get help 24/7
...Those accused of murder, who have been convicted for the death of more than two people shall be punished with permanent, revisable imprisonment... We are Murder Lawyers in Spain
We specialize in manslaughter and its forms | Murder Lawyers in Spain
Spanish Criminal Law on Murder
Organic Act 10/1995, dated 23rd November, on the Criminal Code | Article 139 | Article 140
1. Whoever kills another when any of the following circumstances concur shall be convicted of murder and punished with a prison sentence of fifteen to twenty-five years:
1. With premeditation;
2. For a price, reward or promise;
3. With wanton cruelty, deliberately and inhumanely increasing the victim’s suffering;
4. To facilitate the perpetration of another criminal offence or to prevent discovery.
2. When more than one of the circumstances foreseen in the preceding Article concur in a murder, the punishment shall be imposed in the upper half of the sentencing range.
1. Murder shall be punished with permanent, revisable imprisonment when any of the following circumstances concurs:
1. The victim is under sixteen years of age, or is an especially vulnerable individual due to his age, illness or disability;
2. The deed takes place following a criminal offence against sexual freedom committed by the perpetrator against the victim;
3. The deed is committed by an individual belonging to a criminal group or organisation.
2. Those accused of murder, who have been convicted for the death of more than two people shall be punished with permanent, revisable imprisonment. In this case, the provisions outlined under Sub-Paragraph b) of Section 1 of Article 78 bis and under Sub-Paragraph b) of Section 2 of the same Article shall be applied.